Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Anyone for a smoothie?

I'm just having bloggers block right now, and haven't had time to do much on the ole computer, but can I just say I love this commercial? I'll admit, it's not the most tasteful commercial I've ever seen, but it totally cracks me up. Thanks to the Olympics, I've been watching a little more tv and caught this one this week. Maybe this is the reason I don't eat at Jack in the Box that often!

3 comments:

MiMi said...

Thank you so much for you sweet comments about my recipe blog. I am so glad that you are enjoying it. I love to cook, too, and I am really enjoying sharing some of my favorites with my blogging friends. Please keep visiting. I love to hear your comments!

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

You are a mess!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy! I feel like I have not seen you in FOREVER, I miss you. Thanks for stopping by my post a while back, sorry I am not so good about getting on and writing people back, but I was just thinking about you and wanted to stop by and say hello. Yes, we DEFINATELY need to have a game night again,I had sooooo much fun!! Everyone else may not have b/c of my competitveness (sp?!?!) haha. Hopefully we will pass paths sometime at church, Take Care!